About Me

My photo
I'm Caitie Scott. I'm 20 years old. I love to try new things, but so far haven't actually stuck with any of it. I love to read more then anything, so much that i recently started to write my own book. I love the way reading a great book makes me feel, and i want to give that feeling to others. I'm crazy but a good person. I'm that person with to big a heart who crazily believe she can save the world from every bad thing. And who knows maybe one day i will i want to make a difference in this world and help make changes for the better, because it needs it.

Friday, June 4, 2010

A Penny For A Though:

Today on Supernatural Underground i read Jeaniene Frosts' interview about what would you want if you had the choice. The choice being if you wanted to know supernatural beings existed or if you wanted them to stay secret. If i had the choice now i would want to know they existed. To know that vampires, werewolves, faeries, and so many other things and other worlds existed. If you had the choice wouldn't you want to explore all the possibilities of life? To be able to know how far your imagination has gotten you, to see if what you imagine could actually exist or if everything is completely different opening your eyes to new things? Let me know what you think?

No comments: