About Me

My photo
I'm Caitie Scott. I'm 20 years old. I love to try new things, but so far haven't actually stuck with any of it. I love to read more then anything, so much that i recently started to write my own book. I love the way reading a great book makes me feel, and i want to give that feeling to others. I'm crazy but a good person. I'm that person with to big a heart who crazily believe she can save the world from every bad thing. And who knows maybe one day i will i want to make a difference in this world and help make changes for the better, because it needs it.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Penny For A Though:

Today I was on Book Junkie reading the interview with Elizabeth Amber and there is this contest to win her book Dane but not without answering a important question, What are the top 3 characteristics (they can be physical or personality) that you like in a romance novel hero, and what’s the 1 characteristic you do not want him to have? (i.e. emotionally wounded / powerful / smart / funny / stoic / handsome / sexy eyes).

Now that's a good question i wish more people would ask it. Everyone has there own idea of the perfect hero. Everyone likes a different kind man to whisk them away to safety. So what's your. Whose arms do you want be in? If you were in a Paranormal Romance novel who would be your hero and who wouldn't be? Want do you want and what don't you want?

No comments: