About Me

My photo
I'm Caitie Scott. I'm 20 years old. I love to try new things, but so far haven't actually stuck with any of it. I love to read more then anything, so much that i recently started to write my own book. I love the way reading a great book makes me feel, and i want to give that feeling to others. I'm crazy but a good person. I'm that person with to big a heart who crazily believe she can save the world from every bad thing. And who knows maybe one day i will i want to make a difference in this world and help make changes for the better, because it needs it.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Supernatural Undergound

Today's the launch of Supernatural Underground. I'm so excited about the interviews with all the best authors, the free goodie giveaway's, and the contests. You have to check it out.

No comments: